Sunday, December 22, 2013

The Tale of Three

I sometimes get lucky and have a good thrift store day, like my Pyrex Motherload Day.  Well, I've hit a thrift store 3 times in the past few weeks.  Trust me, not as much as I'd like.  Each time, it was a different thrift store.

From the first week of December, from my Pyrex hot spot:


All of these will eventually make their way to my booth, if they haven't already.

From the second week of December, from the same Pyrex hot spot:


I may have to keep all of these.  I collect Spring Blossom/Crazy Daisy and I don't have these.  And ya know, the verde green one matches...

From the Salvation Army today:



Pyrex, of course.


Some vintage Christmas.
THE CUTEST 1967 Hostess set.
Jar of super tiny feather tree ornaments.
And, apparently there's a vintage Christmas tin fad right now. :)


This lamp is AMAZING.
I think it will be my new bedside lamp, just needs a shade.
And I love this red Club dutch oven.
It will be perfect for some Christmas chili!

If you didn't notice, I did a blog redesign myself.  I created a new banner and blog button using scans of old advertisements and editing them a little.  I plan to run around the internet grabbing buttons from my favorite bloggers, but won't you please take mine and display it on your page?


Melissa's Antiques

Happy Holidays!
Melissa


Linking to:
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
The Nifty Thrifty
Thriftasaurus
Remnant
Junkin Joe
We Call it Olde
Thrifty Things Friday

7 comments:

  1. None of my Pyrex is that cute - I must be looking in the wrong places!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that hostess set! And yes I think you're right about the vintage Christmas tins. We better start grabbing them because I think they're the next hot thing! lol
    Done! Your button is now on my side bar. And your new header is so pretty!
    Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
    Erica :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa I love that lamp! Great find. Thanks for sharing here at TTF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new look! You've done a great job with your new designs. I wish I could find some Spring Blossom in that "kiwi" color, love that. Thanks so much for sharing at History & Home Link Party - Dawn @ We Call It Junkin.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous LOOK!!!!! Wishing you the BEST YEAR EVER!!! HUGS...

    ReplyDelete
  6. That hostess set - what a find! I can't help myself when I see old Christmas tins, I have to buy them!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It is always welcomed and appreciated!